ABILITY OPTIONS (Olympus Solutions) and COVID-19
To our valued customers,
As you know, there is ongoing and growing concern about the spread of COVID-19, also known as Coronavirus. Our priority is the health and safety of our participants, jobseekers and our employees during this time.
COVID-19 will have an impact on all of us but collectively, we can work together to respond and reduce its impact. Improving readiness for employment is vital in achieving your life goals and aspirations, we will continue to support all our participants in achieving this goal.
We continue to work with employers to fulfill their recruitment requirements and are focussing our efforts to connect you with activities and services to increase your readiness for work.
What are the next steps?
- We will be continuing to monitor the information provided by the government to ensure the best response in keeping people safe and infection free.
- Our offices remain open and appointments and activities continue
- We will conduct appointments over the phone and online when requested and where we can.
- For those with Mutual Obligation requirements, you still need to participate and engage with your Employment Advisor.
- Your Employment Advisor will work with you to review your Job Plan and make necessary adjustments to ensure you have the right activities to achieve your goals.
- We are reviewing all group-based services and these continue at present. If we determine that this will change we will advise you if you are affected.
- If you are already working, our Job Support Consultants will work with you to determine the best way to stay in your job.
For everyone’s safety please do not attend our sites if you are unwell or if you are showing flu like symptoms including a sore throat, cough, fever or difficulty breathing, have been in direct close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus or have recently returned from overseas. Simply call us on 1300 422 454 and we will guide you through what to do next.
If you are feeling worried or anxious and would like to speak to someone, there are many services available for support or talk to your general practitioner.
• Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14
• Kids Helpline: 1800 551800
• NSW Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call our Customer Service Team on 1300 422 454
Further information regarding the Ability Options response to the COVID-19 Pandemic can be found at abilityoptions.org.au