Jobactive Therapy Services
Our therapy services are currently running practical workshops in the following areas to assist your COVID-19 and achieving your work goals.
As an employment service user, you have access to therapy supports and professional advice, at no cost to you.We offer individualised 1-1 vocational counselling as well workshops. Our therapy services will give practical management strategies in the following areas
- Managing anxiety
- Drug and Alcohol counseling
- Unemployment stress
- Budgeting strategies
- Coping with stress
Together we can help you determine the following:
- What is anxiety?
- What are the symptoms of anxiety and when it will most likely appear?
- How to overcome anxiety
- Managing unknown and uncertain times with COVID
- Manage anxiety to deal better with what is currently happening
Drug and Alcohol counselling
- effective management strategies
- achievable short and long-term goals,
- techniques to maintain lasting improvements in your habits, relationships, and lifestyle.
Unemployment stress is a common and real condition that many people are experiencing right now. Our counselors will work with you to break down and combat unemployment stress by
- Defining and normalising it as being both common and situational.
- Going through various ways in which it may present. These cover physical, emotional, and behavioral issues.
- Discovering various practical tips to help combat unemployment stress.
- Offering advice on further assistance and a reminder of the most important points discussed earlier.
The group sessions will focus on:
• What is budgeting and why is it important?
• The signs and impact of financial stress and anxiety.
• Practical tips for budgeting and dealing with your finances on a daily basis.
Our therapist can work with you to learn; how to do self-care and why it’s such an important part of your well-being. Together we can work on understanding
- Benefits of self care
- What is self care
- The importance of self care
Coping with stress
With the current demands made of you, sometimes these demands exceed your ability to cope. This program looks at :
- Stress and ways to cope with stress
- Coping skills and the benefits to daily life with less stress
- The cycle of anger and ways to manage stress
- The stages of loss and grief
- The benefit of strengths exploration
Should you have any questions feel free to get in touch.