Disability Employment Services
Developing your skills to find the right job.
Olympus Solutions, the employment division of Ability Options, can help you find the right job and keep it. We can help you improve your skills, work with you to create a job plan that will focus on your current strengths and abilities, and even assist you to learn new ones if required. Our focus is to work with you and potential local employers to identify any adjustments that may be required, so you can succeed in your new workplace.
What’s changing from 1 July 2018
The Australian Government is making some changes to the Disability Employment Services (DES) program to help more people with disability, or an injury or health condition to find and keep jobs.
For more information on the updated Disability Employment Service and how we will continue to support people in NSW into jobs visit our FAQ’s section.
We can work with you to find the right job.
Our Employment Consultants have the dedication and experience to assist people of all abilities to find employment to suit your skills and strengths.
There are many ways we can help, depending on your personal requirements.
- One-to-one support from an Employment Advisor
- Plan and achieve your career goals
- Provide vocational counselling
- Advice on job-searching, resume writing and interview skills
- Access to an online job board
- Exclusive vacancies from our network of employers we work with
- Access to computers and phones to find and apply for jobs
- Receive ongoing support once you find work
- Arrange workplace modifications if required
We’re ready to help today
If you’re keen to work, let us assist you today to find the right job.