From Monday 28 September 2020, mutual obligation requirements in your Job Plan or Participation Plan will be compulsory.
If you are a registered jobseeker with Olympus Solutions, this means you can choose to attend activities face-to-face or continue with our online servicing options.
If you don’t meet your requirements and do not have a valid excuse, your payment may be suspended or canceled.
Your personal circumstances will shape your requirements and may include:
• Go to appointments with, or organised by, your provider
• Apply for a set number of jobs each month.
• Attend job interviews if you’re offered or referred to one
• Accept a suitable job when you’re offered one
• Attend activities or training, including Work for the Dole, where it is safe to do so
All our employment sites have COVID Safe practices and plans in place as everyone’s safety is still a priority for us at this time. These plans include:
• Limiting the number of people in the site dependant on the size of the site and how many staff are also present.
• Having sanitizing stations available to use
• Adhering to social distancing measures of 1.5m
• You signing in via a QR code on your mobile phone when you visit a site.
For everyone’s safety please do not attend our sites if you are unwell or if you are showing flu-like symptoms including a sore throat, cough, fever or difficulty breathing, have been in direct close contact with a confirmed case of Coronavirus, or have recently returned from overseas. Simply call us on 1300 422 454 and we will guide you through what to do next
Our Customer Service team is available at 1300 422 454 between 8 am and 6 pm Monday to Friday.
If you are feeling worried or anxious and would like to speak to someone, there are many services available for support or talk to your general practitioner.
• Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14
• Kids Helpline: 1800 551800
• NSW Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
If you have any further questions or concerns, please call our Customer Service Team on 1300 422 454