Did you know your business could be eligible for a Wage Subsidy?
As a job active employer, wage subsidies could be available to your business as a government-funded financial contribution to assist with the employment of eligible job seekers.
Olympus in collaboration with our employment partners including Ability Options can assist you in discovering if your business is:
- eligible for a wage subsidy
- what wage subsidies are available
- which employees are eligible
- what types of jobs are you able to provide and how to receive your wage subsidy.
As a small to medium business or larger company, you may be able to receive up to $10,000 (GST inclusive) over 12 months, with flexible payment options available to meet business needs. Wage subsidy placements can be in full-time (30 hours or more), part-time, or casual (15-29 hours) positions paid on a pro-rata basis. Employment must be for at least 15 hours per week.
To be eligible to take advantage of a wage subsidy, your business must*:
- Be registered with an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- have not previously received a wage subsidy for the same job seeker
- not be an Australian, state or territory government agency
- employ a job seeker registered with Olympus Solutions or one of our employment partners such as Ability Options.
To find out more on how to apply for a wage subsidy or the terms & conditions of applying, contact the Olympus Solutions | Ability Options Employment Hotline on 1300 422 454.
*For terms & conditions, click here for jobactive